Ghassan Aboud Group
Ghassan Aboud Group (GAG) is an international conglomerate engaged in several key business sectors including Automotive, Logistics, Media, Hospitality, Real Estate, Retail, and Catering. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, GAG business operations are complemented by offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Jordan and Turkey.
Established in 1994 by Ghassan Aboud, a successful entrepreneur, businessman and philanthropist, the group has evolved from its initial beginnings in car re-export to become one of the most trusted business partners for vehicle manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers worldwide. Today, Ghassan Aboud Cars and Spare Parts is an international automotive supply-chain solutions provider serving over 100 countries.
In 2008, the group’s media business was established with the incorporation of Live Point, a TV production company and Orient News, a satellite channel. The companies provide creative solutions across all audiovisual production needs in the Middle East, digital and broadcast news and varied programming, as well as news agency training services.
GAG’s single-source provider of construction, development and real-estate services, Elements Properties, is committed to developing high-quality lifestyle offerings and self-sustaining communities within the UAE. GAG’s real-estate projects offer better living targeting those who appreciate design and premium finishes.
As a major investment initiative, GAG is developing a substantial portfolio of luxury hotels, lifestyle destinations and unique experiences in Australia. Towards this end GAG’s investments commitments are being deployed in acquisition, development and management of prime hospitality, tourism and related assets through Crystalbrook Collection.
2016 witnessed the launch of Grandiose, the group’s retail and catering business, aimed at delivering high-quality yet affordable retail freshness. With a diverse product range, the Grandiose Stores supermarket chain is set to become Dubai and Abu Dhabi’s neighborhood one-stop-shop. As for the Catering arm, it offers an eclectic range of nutritious and delicious mealtime solutions for retail, corporate and private catering needs.
Ghassan Aboud Group believes that productivity, innovation and transformation requires community engagement and ensures that its exclusive portfolio operates in a corporate conscious and responsible manner. GAG’s sincere commitment to social responsibility is an integral part of any environment it operates in and is the motivation behind the Group’s motto: “Building a better future … together”.
United Arab Emirates
Sr. Sales Consultant(Commercial Vehicles/Passenger Cars)
United Arab Emirates • Posted 4 months ago
To drive the product sales & market penetration of Trucks (L/M/H) in the assigned geography in line with the GAC (Commercial Vehicles) Strategy
• Maintains quality service by following company SOP.
• Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for Trucks units.
• Prepare/present Travel plan with full support of market feasibility.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of importer.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information regarding product.
• Pro-active involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Commercial Department.
• Identifies new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Give a regular feedback on the market & competitors' activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Successfully developed my own sales strategy in order to manage time wisely and assist customers in a higher professional courteous manner.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques. etc.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results
Desired Candidate Description
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or related field
Accountability & Ownership
Ethics & Integrity
Strong English Language (written and spoken) skills
Other Languages as per appointed Geography