Al Zayani Automotive
A family business established over 60 years ago, Al Zayani has become one of the most highly regarded luxury automotive retailers in the Gulf region representing some of the world’s finest automotive brands.
Since its establishment in the 1950’s, Al Zayani has represented the automotive industry in Kuwait. Located at the time in the heart of the old city it was the sole importer of Austin vehicles. Although this once proud British brand is no longer manufactured, Al Zayani has built on the experience of those pioneering days to become what it is today.
Today’s enviable portfolio includes Jaguar, Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley and Bugatti as well as Tata and Daewoo commercial vehicles. Al Zayani are truly one of the most exciting names in motor retailing today, vibrant with a fresh approach and focus on delivering the very highest levels of customer experience.
In 1990 Kuwait was subject to the hostile Iraqi invasion, which had a major adverse effect on all economic sectors within the country, both during the occupation and the aftermath. Among many businesses Al Zayani suffered severely during this time. The company’s premises were completely destroyed and its contents pillaged. Following this period, the company had to completely rebuild everything it had lost, and in 1994 a new head-office and showrooms were open for again business.
These state of the art facilities, completely rebuilt again in 2016, offer our customers the very best in luxury and refinement with the very latest technology.
Although Al Zayani has gone through many changes, and faced many challenges over the years, it remains, very firmly, family owned and operated.
Al Zayani is not just another car dealership. Car sales might be the main field of the business, but Al Zayani sees itself as a company built on providing quality service to customers. The core of operational activities is driven by our focus on customer experience.
In short, we don't just sell cars, we create a lifestyle.
Kuwait • Posted 6 months ago
● As a Showroom Receptionist you will be the first person that our VIP customers will meet
● You will be responsible for greeting our customers and registering them on our enquiry system
● You will carefully qualify each customers needs and escort them to the relevant department or employee
● You will be completely focused on customer experience with a customer first attitude at all times
● You will be part of a high performance team that will push you to do your best every day, allowing you to reach your full potential
● Additional responsibilities will include database and CRM management and manufacturer reporting for both brands
Working closely with our Sales Managers you will help ensure that we have industry leading levels of customer experience and data management
Desired Candidate Description
● A positive 'can do' attitude with passion and determination to be the best
● A demonstrable track record of customer handling skills
● Confidence and ability to handle our VIP customers in a professional manner
● An ability to thrive under pressure to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
● A high level of IT literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office products
● Flexibility in working hours to support our multiple campaigns and events throughout the year
● You must be an Arab national and have transferable Kuwait residency
● Excellent command of English, written and spoken