We are a privately held, diversified group with operations in the Middle East, UK and emerging markets. Our competitive advantage lies in our talented teams and our ability to attract and retain talent. We believe in adding value to our markets, partners, and customers and of course our people.
For last 18 years, OBS Automotive LLC has been committed to delivering innovation, value and exceptional end-to-end service in automotive after-sales. We are the largest distribution network in the region.
Our focus has always, and will always be to source world-class automotive after-sales brands, keep ahead of trends and ensure successful implementation through effective technical and sales training for our valued customers. Our dynamic product portfolio includes preventative maintenance machinery, chemicals, consumables, customized safety kits, and accessories. This combination ensures that our valued customers can always depend us to support any of their current and future operational demands.
We are established across key geographic regions in the Middle East, Africa and South-Asia. Furthermore, OBS Automotive products can be found in major petroleum retailers such as Petromin, Emarat, ADNOC, as well as respective automotive importers and major independent service centers.
The experience and energy we have for success in after-sales are second to none. We look forward to partnering with you and developing unique strategies to achieve your after-sales goals.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts. Meet and Exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue.
● Achieve sales target without compromising on customer service.
● Assess the Team performance based on the experience, location and product knowledge.
● Encourage, motivate, educate and train the team.
● Provide adequate trainings to customers.
● To work with the sales team, and other departments to ensure that Sales information is shared, sales opportunities are maximized and team sales target is met.
● Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
● Provides timely, accurate and competitive pricing information on all products submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
● Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
● The Sales Manager shall be responsible for the collection of the sales.
● Identifying & tapping new market segments for the existing as well new product lines.
● Should be capable of segmenting the market and positioning the products in the most optimal manner with the given tools and approved by the budget committee.
● Design plan and implement promotional schemes as and when required and approved by the budget committee.
● As a team leader should be able to deal with different nationalities and should mentor, guide and ensure each assigned member in the team meets the target.
● Jointly formulate and agree on the annual budgets in consultation with budget committee as per practice.
Desired Candidate Description
● Bachelors Degree or Diploma is Automotive.
● 9-10 years of experience in sales in automotive.
● 2/3 years professional experience as Sales Manager managing team of ¾ team members
● Business to consumer experience
● Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
● Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
● Self-starter, Can-do attitude, Cross-functional skills.
● High level of numeracy.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Problem analysis and problem-solving.
● Formal presentation skills.