SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Real Estate
SANJOSE Energy and Environment
SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 8 months ago
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to assemble, maintain and repair machinery and vehicles. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems. An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
• Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
• Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
• Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
• Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
• Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
• Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
• Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
• Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
• Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
• Keep logs of work and report on issues
Desired Candidate Description
• Proven experience as Mechanic
• Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
• Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
• Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
• A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
• Very good communication skills
• A problem-solving ability
• Very good physical strength and stamina
• High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus.