SANJOSE is a listed, robust and diversified business Group. It carries out its activity in several countries in Europe, America and Africa through its main business lines:
SANJOSE Real Estate
SANJOSE Energy and Environment
SANJOSE Concessions and Services
With a turnover of EUR 752 million in 2011, SANJOSE is characterised by financial strength, competitiveness, innovation, participation in the development and implementation of unique projects and its high-technology training.
The structure of its internal organisation is distinguished by its flexibility, dynamism, expertise and ability to adapt to customer needs and the market characteristics where it operates.
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi • Posted 1 week ago
We are urgently looking for an Electrician who specializes in the electric systems contained within automotive vehicles. An expert on all of the systems in your car that you only notice when something goes wrong. Your headlights, diagnostic lights, alarm system, circuit board, alternator and starter motor all fall under the Auto Electrician’s domain of expertise.
Your day-to-day duties:
• Taking readings, using a laptop or hand-held device connected to an engine's electronic control unit
• Checking and testing wiring and parts in older vehicles using portable instruments
• Using readings to find faults
• Researching faults, using manufacturers' circuit diagrams and manuals
• Repairing or replacing faulty parts
• Retesting the system to make sure everything is working correctly and safely (this may include road testing the vehicle)
• Filling out a repair sheet listing the work you have done
• You’ll work with a variety of electronic systems including:
- Ignitions, alarms, immobilizers and tracking devices
- Electric windows, mirrors and seats, tow bar electrics and air-conditioning
- Customized LED or neon lighting kits, parking warning systems and reversing cameras
- You may also deal with in-car phones, TV, and audio and DVD players.
- You could specialize in light vehicles (cars, vans and motorcycles), heavy vehicles (Lorries, buses and coaches), or one particular vehicle model if you work for a motor
Desired Candidate Description
• Practical skills
• The ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to read electrical wiring diagrams
Document for employment will arrange by the company
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 3 candidates applied for this posting.