Bhatia Brothers FZE
The Bhatia Brothers story unfolds over a century ago, when founding father and young industrialist B.V. Bhatia set up a modest family business in Gulf and India. With an unswerving commitment to offer the best in value and quality to every customer, the ambitious B.V. Bhatia worked assiduously to realize his vision. Today over 100 years and four generations later, the legacy of principles and values B.V. Bhatia instilled in his family continues to be the foundation for Bhatia Brothers Company.
Bhatia Brothers, Head Quarters is in Dubai, U.A.E is one of the oldest Business House in the region and has offices and warehouses spread over the Middle East. Bhatia Brothers also has its presence in countries like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, India, Iraq, Nigeria and UK.
Bhatia Brothers caters to varied industries with focused divisions created to serve the targeted industry. The division further operates through autonomous business units designed to serve the customers. The companies engineering businesses are certified with International Quality Standard Operations (ISO 9000) or equivalent.
United Arab Emirates
Sales Engineer – Dubai
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 1 month ago
• Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
• Travelling to visit potential clients. Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers. Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Calculating client quotations. Negotiating tender, contract terms and Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Offering after-sales support services. Analyzing costs and sales. Meeting regular sales targets.
• Recording and maintaining client contact data. Co-ordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts; Solving client problems. • Helping in the design of custom-made products.
Desired Candidate Description
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Team player with positive thinking.
• Self motivated and able to take initiatives and implement independently