Bhatia Brothers FZE
The Bhatia Brothers story unfolds over a century ago, when founding father and young industrialist B.V. Bhatia set up a modest family business in Gulf and India. With an unswerving commitment to offer the best in value and quality to every customer, the ambitious B.V. Bhatia worked assiduously to realize his vision. Today over 100 years and four generations later, the legacy of principles and values B.V. Bhatia instilled in his family continues to be the foundation for Bhatia Brothers Company.
Bhatia Brothers, Head Quarters is in Dubai, U.A.E is one of the oldest Business House in the region and has offices and warehouses spread over the Middle East. Bhatia Brothers also has its presence in countries like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, India, Iraq, Nigeria and UK.
Bhatia Brothers caters to varied industries with focused divisions created to serve the targeted industry. The division further operates through autonomous business units designed to serve the customers. The companies engineering businesses are certified with International Quality Standard Operations (ISO 9000) or equivalent.
United Arab Emirates
Sales Coordinator - Qatar
Qatar • Posted 2 weeks ago
• Plans and manages daily operations to make optimum use of available resources to achieve prioritized goals.
• The major task is to take Enquiries and process quotation requests from customers, actively seek the conversion of Enquiries to orders and act in a customer service role between our Sales staff and customers.
• Responsible for accurate and timely issue of quotations and Performa invoices to our customers as required.
• Process Enquires by phone, fax, email in relation to Company Business.
• Manages good relations with our customers.
• Do necessary coordination on all quotations and deliveries with the customer.
• Manages necessary follow up on Material approval and expedite on time deliveries.
• Manages an efficient working environment.
• Manages logistic activities related to the material/cargo delivery on time through sea, air, Road.
• Coordinate with suppliers for the purchasing of items/services and ensure that the requirements are communicated clearly and the material is delivered on the specified time frame.
Desired Candidate Description
• High level of commercial and contractual skills.
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Experience of prioritizing own responsibilities and work to deadlines.
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 4 candidates applied for this posting.