Bhatia Brothers FZE
The Bhatia Brothers story unfolds over a century ago, when founding father and young industrialist B.V. Bhatia set up a modest family business in Gulf and India. With an unswerving commitment to offer the best in value and quality to every customer, the ambitious B.V. Bhatia worked assiduously to realize his vision. Today over 100 years and four generations later, the legacy of principles and values B.V. Bhatia instilled in his family continues to be the foundation for Bhatia Brothers Company.
Bhatia Brothers, Head Quarters is in Dubai, U.A.E is one of the oldest Business House in the region and has offices and warehouses spread over the Middle East. Bhatia Brothers also has its presence in countries like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, India, Iraq, Nigeria and UK.
Bhatia Brothers caters to varied industries with focused divisions created to serve the targeted industry. The division further operates through autonomous business units designed to serve the customers. The companies engineering businesses are certified with International Quality Standard Operations (ISO 9000) or equivalent.
United Arab Emirates
Service Sales Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 4 months ago
• Responsible for Developing Customer base for service contracts & agreements.
• Responsible for meeting customers for Selling service contracts
• Responsible for Generating business from new services works for Generators, Chillers, compressors, Lifting equipments and other equipments from Facility Management companies, Business Houses, Residential & Commercial Buildings, Industrial projects etc.
• Develop relations with all levels of customers and strengthen goodwill. Sell new service concepts and create establishment awareness of the company capability.
• Manage service product promotion, conduct presentation-product demonstration. Conduct market surveys and organize customer seminars.
• Develop contacts in market with the help of networking and business development.
• Take care of business development, order execution and price negotiations.
• Build company’s service products in slow moving markets by analyzing opportunities and developing goals.
• Provide value added services to clientele and coordinate with senior management.
• Maintain excellent client relationship, follow up regularly on accounts, provide feedback on product performance and help clients get maximum benefit from our range.
• Retain existing customers and aim for new opportunities of business growth.
• Maintain customer profile, record competitor activities, update and strictly implement coverage plan. Handle key Accounts and liaise with commercial customers.
• Visit the client site, premises to encourage the customer and make suitable decision on selling service contracts and boost the company’s reputation and sales.
• Direct responsibility for achieving Revenue Budget set and agreed with the Management including profitability forecast, preparation and implementation of annual operational plan with business management in the assigned market.
• Control business relationships with key decision makers in the industry to assure client retention, enforce compliance with contract terms and payment schedules, as per credit control policies of the company.
Desired Candidate Description
• Experienced candidates from UAE or INDIA
• Graduate Engineer
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
• Team player with positive thinking
• Self motivated and able to take initiatives and implement independently