Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC
The origin of Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC dates back to over half a century. The family proprietary business was converted to its present form of a corporate entity in 1987.Over the decades, the company has witnessed phenomenal progress, helped by strategic planning and professional management. The growth of the company has kept pace with the tremendous progress the Sultanate of Oman has achieved under the wise and able leadership of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said.
The chief architect of MHD LLC, Mr. Mohsin Haider Darwish had the keen foresight to envisage the rapid economic development of Oman and the business opportunities that would emerge in the process. Accordingly he laid the foundation for MHD LLC and steered it to meet the challenges of a nation on its path to rapid development and also measure upto the aspirations of its people. Today MHD LLC is one of the major business houses contributing to the growth of the Sultanate's economy.
MHD LLC, with varied interests in trading, contracting, projects and manufacturing, has been successful in enriching people's lives by sourcing the most reputed international brands from across the world and making them available to the discerning customers in the Sultanate of Oman.
Vital to the success and growth of MHD LLC has been its talented senior management, a select team of professionals who have been instrumental in crafting a business strategy & processes most suited for sustained growth.The company has over 1,000 employees on its rolls. The corporate office provides centralized services in areas such as Finance, HRD, Internal Audit, Computer Systems, etc., to the profit centers, ably assisting them in achieving the company’s desired objectives. The company is an ISO 9001 accredited organization, a pointer to its quality standards and systems that have been fine-tuned to perfection over the years.
Oman • Posted 4 months ago
• Marketing with consultants and contractors for getting MHD products approved.
• Attending site meetings for approval and deviations.
• Responding to enquires/quotations, orders procurement and fulfilment.
• Forecasting monthly sales.
• Meeting sales budgets.
• Supporting Warehouse for stocking and clearing of old stocks.
Desired Candidate Description
• MBA will be an added preference
• Written and spoken communication skills
• System and computer knowledge is a must.
• Working knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage
• Civil / Mechanical Engineer
• Sales & Marketing in Building Materials, preferably in Plasters & Plastering accessories is a must.
• GCC experience preferably in Oman is a must.
• Candidates with GCC driving license and shorter notice period will be preferred.