Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC
The origin of Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC dates back to over half a century. The family proprietary business was converted to its present form of a corporate entity in 1987.Over the decades, the company has witnessed phenomenal progress, helped by strategic planning and professional management. The growth of the company has kept pace with the tremendous progress the Sultanate of Oman has achieved under the wise and able leadership of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said.
The chief architect of MHD LLC, Mr. Mohsin Haider Darwish had the keen foresight to envisage the rapid economic development of Oman and the business opportunities that would emerge in the process. Accordingly he laid the foundation for MHD LLC and steered it to meet the challenges of a nation on its path to rapid development and also measure upto the aspirations of its people. Today MHD LLC is one of the major business houses contributing to the growth of the Sultanate's economy.
MHD LLC, with varied interests in trading, contracting, projects and manufacturing, has been successful in enriching people's lives by sourcing the most reputed international brands from across the world and making them available to the discerning customers in the Sultanate of Oman.
Vital to the success and growth of MHD LLC has been its talented senior management, a select team of professionals who have been instrumental in crafting a business strategy & processes most suited for sustained growth.The company has over 1,000 employees on its rolls. The corporate office provides centralized services in areas such as Finance, HRD, Internal Audit, Computer Systems, etc., to the profit centers, ably assisting them in achieving the company’s desired objectives. The company is an ISO 9001 accredited organization, a pointer to its quality standards and systems that have been fine-tuned to perfection over the years.
Assistant Manager - Service
Oman • Posted 1 week ago
Manage the service team to generate revenue through operation and maintenance, service contracts, Refurbishment Sales, providing maintenance & sale of spares. To ensure profitable and rapid growth of Service department.
Summary of the Job Role:
• To ensure that the new department of Operation and Maintenance leverages on existing manpower strength and is started and grows rapidly.
• To develop new customers for operations and Maintenance and increase sales.
• To quote for O&M jobs and follow up to win tenders with special focus on Stadiums, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Tourism etc.
• To ensure that necessary coordination and supervision is done by concern for timely completion of planned activity.
• To ensure that the attached business plan numbers are reached. ( Business Plan attached)
• Budgeted revenue from service to be met
• Generation of profitable service revenue.
• Verification of costing prepared by team members.
• Coordination with Client / Consultant / Main Contractor for service activities.
• Visit and maintain customer relationship..
• Continuously analyse skill sets of technicians and draw up action plans to ensure that technical skills are continuously updated..
• Focus on building up department and increase turn over.
Desired Candidate Description
• Highest level of engineering skill.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Advanced user of MS office.
• Proficiency in operating Oracle systems.
• Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle client / customer.
• Excellent team leader and motivator.
• Experience in training and handling staff.
• Graduate Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
Must have worked in contracting environment of MEP or in facilities management with at least five years of site handling experience in HVAC.
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 13 candidates applied for this posting.