United Motors Company
United Motors Company (UMC) is the sole authorized distributor of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Alfa Romeo in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company was established in 1999 as merger of United Arab Motors Company and Al-Essayi Trading Corp.
UMC is one of the largest companies in the Saudi automotive market, employing more than 1100 highly trained and experienced staff in our 71 branches.
UMC is the largest distributor for Chrysler in the Middle East and has won many awards, such as “Top cars and parts sales volume” for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep cars in the Middle East consistently. “World Top Performer – Ranked 3rd “ in Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram sales, and “World’s Largest Independent Distributor of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram”. Talking about achievements, UMC has gained customer’s trust and distinguished reputation in the Saudi automotive business through continuous efforts to provide comprehensive and premium service, which is reflected through its slogan “United To Serve you Better”.
Saudi Arabia • Posted 10 months ago
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Desired Candidate Description
Related Diploma or certificate from Technical School or Training Institution
Work experience in a dealership service outlet conducting routine services on automobiles.
Technical knowledge of various service requirements and diagnosis of issues – one or more of the following automotive disciplines: mechanical, electronic, electrical, transmission, air-conditioning
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Well-organized and systematic
Technically competent with ability to diagnose/troubleshoot automotive issues
Ability to read and interpret work orders
Good communication skills
Good customer service skills