Qatar • Posted 1 year ago
1. Conduct independent reviews of assigned organizational and multi-functional activities.
2. Plan and execute audit in accordance with accepted standards in order to reinforce the credibility of the financial and operational transactions.
3. Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities.
4. Determine whether departmental units are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, risk management or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable procedures and practices, and in a consistent manner with both organizational goals and high standards of administrative practice.
5. Report engagement observations and make recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improving operations and reducing cost.
6. Perform special reviews at the request of management.
7. Directly execute the risk based audit plans and multi-schedules.
8. Periodically submit to the GM- Internal Audit/ Audit Manager the activity reports in adherence to the risk based audit plans and multi-schedules. Activity reports highlight significant engagement observations and recommendations and inform audit management of (a) significant deviations from approved engagement work schedules, staffing plans, and financial budgets; (b) the reasons for the deviations; and (c) action taken or needed .
9. Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control to achieve audit objectives.
10. Conduct the audit planning and scoping of the engagement, and prepare an engagement work program.
11. Determine the engagement procedures to be used, including statistical sampling and the use of professional judgement.
12. Identify the key control points of the system.
13. Evaluate a system’s effectiveness through the application of knowledge of business systems, including financial, procurement, and other operations, and an understanding of engagement techniques.
14. Perform the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with the approved audit program and procedures.
15. Make oral or written presentations to management during and the conclusion of the engagement discussing observations and recommending corrective action to improve operations and reduce cost.
16. Assure the review of audit findings with management responsible for operations of the functions examined; lead the presentation of findings in final audit reports and assist in interpreting and evaluating the significance and impact of audit findings on management’s objectives; assist in the development of appropriate comments and recommendations for inclusion in final audit reports.
17. Review and evaluate formal response to audit reports to ascertain the adequacy of indicated remedial action.
18. Prepare a final report consisting of a digest of the audit findings and of action taken or to be taken, supplemented by a copy of the formal audit report.
19. Appraise the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
Desired Candidate Description
1. Excellent communication skills
2. With strong background from automotive
3. The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
4. Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity