SellAnyCar.com is the Middle East's first and largest car buying service, which offers FREE and instant online car valuation, FREE car inspection, a GUARANTEE to purchase ANY car within 30 minutes, pay you immediately and take care of all the paperwork. Whatever the make, model, age or condition – SellAnyCar.com will buy any car.
Entrepreneur magazine Middle East awarded SellAnyCar.com as the "Fastest Growing Company in the Middle East". It has also been awarded by Arabian Business magazine as "Digital Business of the Year", while the National newspaper sees it among a handful of tech companies to "have the potential to break the $1bn barrier". In May 2015, SellAnyCar.com has additionally been recognised as "Technology Innovator of the Year" in Saudi Arabia, in the presence of HRH Prince Khaled bin Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud.
Saygin Yalcin, Founder & CEO of SellAnyCar.com, says that “Selling a car used to be a lengthy and risky process. Consumers were not sure about their car’s real values, needed to arrange too many appointments with time-wasters or might have ended up getting ripped off. SellAnyCar.com makes selling any car easy, fair and quick. You can literally find out your car’s value within 15 seconds, sell your car and get paid during your lunch break. We are located in all major cities all over the country and are the biggest car buyer in the region.”
Specialties: Used Car Dealer, Free and instant online car valuation, Free car inspection, and Car buying service
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Digital Marketing Manager
United Arab Emirates - Dubai • Posted 6 months ago
This is a challenging, exciting and rewarding opportunity to work for the Middle East’s leading online car buying service.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Digital Marketing Manager will ensure high reach of our business concept. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, fast-paced worker, team player and experienced in search engine marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate programs, e-mail and social networking platforms.
– Establish, develop and support high-value cooperation partners and new customer channels
– Optimize and deliver means of promotion in due time
– Post-process and analyze past ad campaigns
– Strategically optimize our campaigns with marketing partners
– Work together with other departments (e.g. PR, Graphic, Customer Service, Sourcing)
Desired Candidate Description
– 3-5 years experience in online marketing, preferably e-commerce
– Experience in SEO, SEM, affiliate, e-mail, cooperation & social communities
– Cost- and success-oriented thinking
– Very good organizational skills and project management experience
– Communication and leadership skills
– A “self-starter” and “can-do” approach
– Excellent key performance indicator reporting capabilities with a high proficiency in Excel
– Ability to retrieve and analyze information from various operational systems
– Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
– Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
– Ability to manage multiple projects, with a keen attention to detail
– Meets and manages deadlines effectively
– Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude
– Accepts responsibility, accountability and takes pride in his/her work.