Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Field Sale Representative-Lubricants
Kuwait • Posted 9 months ago
Sell the lubricant products to variant retail customers, emphasize the technical knowledge, maintain good relationship with current customers & seek for new acquisitions to enhance the their loyalty & maximizing satisfaction index , which has positive impact on company sales & profitability achievement
• Conduct tour visits on daily basis to the current prospective customers to check the products stocks availability, obtain new purchasing orders , and focus on new developing new business opportunity for OEM particularly .
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and benefits.
• Follow up delivering the purchased orders to concerned location, and ensure of delivering the proper orders in timely manner.
• Negotiate with new accounts the products price , and given services in line with comprehensive information for credit terms & bid specifications.
• Collect the customer’s credit payment as per schedule, and submit it to finance department (as per sales type policy).
• Maintain & enhance the relationship with existed customers, which support for new selling acquisitions and support for conducting customers surveys smoothly.
• Observe the products displaying layout in shops, and the stocking environment to maintain it at good conditions, and in safety environment ( Co- Operatives ).
• Enter the products’ bar codes into the system & price rate, and ensure of updating all existed items (Co- operatives).
• Observe the other competitors markets expand to ensure company products within market range, and discuss with top management for immediate actions.
• Report the direct manager the daily sales movement, and recommend the potential customers to process their needs.
• Review with finance department the monthly accounts statements to check the customer’s credit history & possibility for new selling deals accordingly with direct manager
Desired Candidate Description
5- 8 years’ experience in same position, Similar field is preferable
Bachelor degree /Diploma in Sales.
Certificates of soft skills & training courses if any
Excellent knowledge of lubricants
MS Office Proficient