Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Sales Representative- Spare Parts
Kuwait • Posted 9 months ago
Attend to customers’ inquires to sell all parts items at hospitable and professional manners, ensure of counter readiness and fulfillment to achieve business revenue objectives.
• Attend to all customer enquiries, provide product and technical information and parts availability, estimates to satisfy customer needs, upselling and conclude sales in a profitable manner.
• Prepare parts counter for daily parts sales operations to receive customers, meet external and internal customers demand in line with AABC and Nissan standards (NSSW).
• Keep records of parts sales estimates and follow up of enquires.
• Attend to all telephonic enquires to support external enquires.
• Coordinate parts receipts, binning and stock updates and stores arrangements.
• Assist in annual inventory and perpetual inventory during stock count.
• Ensure Customer satisfaction and customer retention and data base and cash customer accounts management.
• Loss sales data input, new model parts enquiry information gathering and pass on to procurement for demand planning.
• Attend the duty on time, well-groomed and in the appropriate approved uniform.
• Ensure name badges are worn whilst on front sales counter duty.
Desired Candidate Description
Minimum 3 years in similar position or related to automotive business.
Intermediate level, High school.
Diploma in Automobiles engineering will be added advantage.
Automotive parts and accessories.
EPC, PC Skills.
Teamwork and Cooperation.