Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
AutoMotive Sales Executive
Kuwait • Posted 1 month ago
Present the vehicles in a professional manner for selling as customers ‘needs and interests, and responds for their requests to facilitate selling process in terms of sales & services operating standards.
1) Greets the customers in a professional manner & provides them with a good hospitality.
2) Answers customers' questions about vehicles, prices, availability, uses, and credit terms.
3) Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate vehicle features and recommends suitable types their needs and interests.
4) Estimates or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates as customer’s needs aligned with Motors division policies.
5) Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
6) Provides customers with product samples and catalogs.
7) Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
8) Obtains credit information about customers and all treatments’ issues.
Desired Candidate Description
Experience : 2 years .
Bachelor Degree of Business administration from a reputable university
Find Jobs Like These In:
*** At least 7 candidates applied for this posting.