Al Babtain Group
In 1948, late Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain established a small automotive business. Today Al Babtain Group is a conglomerate organization located in the State of Kuwait.
Al Babtain Group integrated honesty, integrity and dedication in all aspects of the business. The Group has established strongholds in the local, regional and international market.
Al Babtain Group experienced continuous success throughout the past 60 years.
The contemporary and flexible management approach, aligned with the long term vision and well-studied strategies are the key factor for the groups’ success. Al Babtain Group businesses include; Automotive, Information Technology, Investment, Real Estate, Finance and Industrial.
The Group has licensing rights for some of the world’s leading brands, international corporations and distributes a wide variety of products & services.
Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC) core business is automotive services. With the great success this business has built, AABC is also the main distributor for several well renowned brands.
The Group is currently the official agent and distributor for the Japanese and European (French) vehicles, Nissan, Infiniti, Renault and Citroen in the State of Kuwait.
Employee Size: 1001-5000 employees
Kuwait • Posted 10 months ago
Repair and fix the electrical or mechanical breakdowns coming up to customers’ vehicles in order to fulfill customer satisfaction through perfect quality.
Desired Candidate Description
1) Read the job card instruction comparing with vehicle status to ensure of proper data in coordination with team leader.
2) Coordinate with job controller to test units for operability before repairing and Identify the breakdowns exist by following the operational standards guide.
3) Prepare the work area, tools, spare parts and machines required for repair.
4) Fix the electrical or mechanical repairs right from first time, replace defective parts through getting necessary requirements from parts department and report the job controller and team leader with new modifications occur.
5) Test vehicle to ensure that it is working properly after repairing and share the quality controller for final situation.
6) Record conditions of cars before and after repairing.
7) Ask the team leader for any difficulties or not available materials to provide later on.
8) Make sure of maintaining work area safe, secure, organized and clean.