Black and Grey HR
Black & Grey HR provides bespoke talent acquisition, human resource management and employer branding consulting to top organizations across multiple sectors in the Middle East.
Connecting high potential young & experienced game-changers to great businesses in the Middle East. This is what we do best! We believe most human resource issues are not black & white; people have wonderful variables and aspirations at every stage of their career.
To strike the right balance and effectively manage the grey areas of HR, we invest time and effort to truly understand our client’s exact talent needs and deliver the right solutions using insights, intellect and a lot of compassion.
Finance Admin Executive
Egypt • Posted 3 months ago
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the largest multinational premium tires manufacturing company. Our client is looking to hire a Finance Admin executive to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
"Core responsibilities will be to perform financial accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger), statutory reporting in coordination with external auditors, tax returns and other administration activities."
Accounting functions include:
1. Accounts payables, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger 2. Bookkeeping in SAP and internal workflow system. 3. Statutory reporting
4. Financial Statements closing and review.
5. Filing and liaising with authorities
Audit / Governance functions include
1. Statutory audit functions
2. J-SOX (FRCP & SOD) and corporate governance (Board of Directors, Authority schedule)
Bank account reconciliation
Vendor local payments, GSO / SASO
Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Social Security
HR, Admin, Health & Safety functions
1. HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, ensuring compliance of company policies and assisting in the travel documents, visa requirements and administration of company benefits. 2. Ensure a safe work place environment and adherence to all statutory obligations without risks to health
Desired Candidate Description
University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar.
MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Experience in SAP (FICO – Financial Accounting and Controlling- will be an advantage)
Fluent English and Arabic
Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience. When uploading your CV please ensure it is saved in a Word format. All CV’s are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. However, we regret that due to the number of applications received each day we are only able to contact those applicants who are shortlisted.